How to Send an E-Transfer
The following is an overview of how to make e-transfer payments to our facility.
- Log in to your online banking service.
- Once you are logged in, look for a "Transfers" option to send money.
- When entering the recipient information, set firstname.lastname@example.org as the recipient.
- There should be an option to send a message to the recipient. You must send a message that includes:
- Password: Use your gate code. If you have forgotten your gate code, please call 416-522-2222 and they will be able to assist you.
- Location: The location you are currently renting from.
- Unit Number: Your unit number.
- Tenant's Name: If different from the account/sender's name.
- Sender's Name: The account/sender's name.
When the e-transfer is complete, you should receive a confirmation message that the process was successful. Please make sure you recieve this message, if you do not, please confirm with your online banking service that that transfer was made.
Select Send Money
Enter Recipient and Message